1. Favor Landscape video over Portrait video - the Duzy experience is best suited for video shot in landscape
2. Always reinforce your Call to Action - "Click here for exclusive deals", 'Click to Shop without Leaving the video", etc. Make it clear that you want your audience to act and what you want them to do. If you're posting to social, make sure they know to click to get your video and specific offer deals
This can be done in the Duzy Admin via
- Advertising Tag Line - The Advertising Tag Lig shows up in social media app previews such as Twitter, Facebook and others. (it's made possible by Open Graph tags https://www.redclayinteractive.com/what-are-open-graph-tags/ but made simple in the Duzy Admin)
- Duzy TL Banner - see topic below
3. Use a TL Banner - The Transaction Layer (TL) Banner shows above your products in eCom or the form fields for donations and lead gen. By default, the Duzy admin allows you to provide a logo and will pair it with a simple Call to Action such as "Buy Now", "Give Now", "Get Info". Alternatively, you can create your own banner that will allow you to customize the look and feel and specify your own Call to Action.
4. Use a social preview image - Using a preview image will improve the look and "clickability" of your Duzy Link when posted to social media
- Uploaded media - select one of the images extracted from the video - this will allow it to be used for the social media preview
- Video Embed media - upload a custom image to be used as the social media preview. Consider customizing it and including your brand and promotional call to action to increase engagement.
5. Add a Play button to your Social Preview Image - adding a play button to your preview image will increase the clickability of your image.